It could be a child that laughs, a rising sun, purple clouds, or a twig that snaps when I take a walk. Whatever inspires me to write a poem, this blog is dedicated to it. It heals me and inspires me.
It is so amazing to wake up and feel excited about the prospect of meeting new bloggers like myself whom appreciate each other. And to be nominated on each of my blogs in the same day by two separate bloggers! Whew! Now I am feeling the pressure to perform!
See http://www.thebardseeker.wordpress.com for the first nomination, but this one holds a special place in my blogger heart!
For this blog, the increased readership and a special thanks must go to my very first follower, Belsbror, whom nominated me for this Liebster Award. Please check his blog out for a diverse array of amazing stories, heartfelt poems, and beautiful pictures!
The rules accepting this Liebster Award are:
1. List eleven random facts about yourself
2. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated
3. Ask eleven questions for the new award winners to answer
4. Nominate bloggers for the award
5. Let them know about the nomination
Eleven random facts about myself:
1. I love classic beauties like Audrey Hepburn, I believe I should have lived in that era.
2. I love taking pictures.
3. My PC hates me sometimes. I am thinking of discarding it and buying a Mac.
4. I love writing in overstuffed chairs.
5. I love writing in my journal first before typing it.
6. I have lots of secrets, but I’m not a criminal or a spy.
7. I am a survivor of domestic violence.
8. I plan on traveling to most every country before I die.
9. Coffee and wine are my first beverage choices.
10. I love taking naps by a crackling fire in the hearth.
11. I thank God everyday.
Answers to Belsbror’s questions:
1. What will you do if your computer crashes right now?
I’m on my IPad, I’d just stare at my computer and laugh. Time to get a Mac?
2. Which file will you want to recover first?
I have everything backed up on my little black book, and everything I write is in my journals, so I’d say my photographs.
3. What is the best software application you use?
“Pages” on my IPad.
4. Which three social media are the best?
I like Facebook, but am really loving WordPress, and I think Twitter is decent.
5. Name one person you call as your idol.
I’m kinda stumped on this one, but I will go with my grandfather.
6. If you are an alien, where will you land first?
I will land on Earth. We are crazy creatures, but have the most beautiful land. The planets are beautiful, but space scares me.
7. Where is your worst place inside your house?
Creepy basement. I don’t like spiders.
8. If you are a plant, what will you be?
A rose. No question. I’m beautiful and will bloom, but watch out for my thorns!
9. Which tree do you like best?
Cherry Blossom….absolutely stunning.
10. If you are a math symbol, what will you be?
The addition sign. I love to add new experiences and new people to my life.
11. As a superhero, what do you want to be called?
My questions to my nominees:
1. What is first thing you think of when you wake up?
2. If you had to eat the same thing every day, what would it be?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Who was the last person you helped?
5. If you could travel back in time, what era would you want to live in?
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
7. If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
8. What is your biggest triumph?
9. A free item is delivered to you that you didn’t have to buy, but needed. What is it?
10. If the world were to end tomorrow, who would you want to be next to?
11. What does the fox say?
My nominees to receive the award are: